Integrate any video source or a rearview camera to the Land Rover / Jaguar InControl Touch Pro 10" System
Once Connected, it will provide the ability to add any video source to the original factory InControl Touch pro system such as SmartPhone Mirroring, Digital TV, DVD Player etc.
The rear view camera option automatically switches to view your rear view on the factory display when the reverse gear is engaged and also displays dynamic parking guidelines (which shows the predicted path that the vehicle will take based on the position of the steering wheel) The original optical parking sensors are also retained and displayed alongside the rear camera image.
- Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Video Input - Select any device from the drop-down menu such as smartphone mirroring, DVD, Digital TV etc
- Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear.
- Dynamic Parking guidelines and retains original PDC image when in reverse.
- Video in Motion - for connected video sources.
- Switch between original display and video inputs via the original system controls.
Included with the Kit:
- Xcarlink Multimedia video interface
- Original Monitor connection Cable
- Power/CAN Harness
- Video input and Camera input cables
- Installation Manual
Installation involves connecting the supplied video cable and connections behind the control module , which is usually located under the driver or passengers seat.
This interface is designed for video only. For audio, you will need to connect the video source directly to your AUX input.
Compatible with the following Models from 2016 with the 10 Inch InControl Touch Pro System inclduding:
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover Sport
- Land Rover Discovery 5
- Land Rover Discover Sport
- Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XE
- Jaguar XJ
- Jaguar F-Pace
- Jaguar E-Pace
Not compatible with Landrover systems with Dual view screen functionality (where the driver and passengers view different functions of the same screen)
Not compatible with the 8" screen, use this interface instead: