Rear & Front Camera interface with 2 x AV inputs and dedicated Smartphone Mirroring Interface input.
VW Parking Assistance Rear camera interface is an aftermarket add on
for the Golf MK 7 which provides a full OEM style parking system with
moving guidelines. The reverse camera image is automatically displayed
on your original Golf Mk 7 screen when the car is in reverse gear and
the image is overlaid with coloured graphics and shows the path that the
vehicle will take based on the position of the steering wheel. There
interface does not replace your original system - it offers perfect
integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
is also a dedicated Front camera input on this interface which allows a
front camera to be added to your system. The front camera can then be
set to automatically display on your screen when when you change
between reverse and drive (or first gear in a manual vehicle). It then
deactivates automatically after a set period of time or when the the
speed of the vehicle is above 10mph.
interface now also features 2x External AV inputs so that you can also
connect any video device such as a DVD player, TV
Tuner etc to your Golf MK 7 screen. It also features a dedicated port for the Xcarlink Wifi Mirroring interface which allows you to mirror your smartphone on your Golf Mk7 Screen. The port provides a plug and play connection for the mirroring interface without any additional installation. (Please note this feature is only available with the Xcarlink wireless mirroring interface, which can be added to your order via the drop down menu. It will not work with any other Mirroring box)
- Rear camera integration with an OEM VW Golf MK 7 screen, no need to change your system or upgrade your screen!
- 1 x Reverse camera input which auto switches when the car is in reverse gear.
graphics overlay to show the vehicle path based on the position of the
steering wheel; move the steering wheel to the left and the parking
guidelines will move to the left; move the steering wheel to the right
and the parking guidelines move to the right.
- Retains original parking sensors.
- Blue area indicates the width of the vehicle to provide perspective whilst parking
- Minimize blind spots and park effortlessly
- 1 x Front Camera input with Auto front camera activation
- 2 x AV Inputs for connecting any video source.
- 1 x dedicated input port for the Xcarlink Wifi mirroring interface.
- On screen display menu allows you to select options via the Golf Mk7 Touch screen.
- Plug and Play connectors for easy installation without cutting any wires etc. Installation takes place behind the infotainment unit in the glove box' no need to remove the screen!
Compatible with the VW Golf Mk 7 / Skoda Octavia from 2013 Onwards
Works with the standard 5.8" Composition screen
interface is installed at the infotainment unit in the glove
compartment and is supplied with plug and play connectors for easy
installation. No cutting of wires and installation instructions are
provided with the product