Add GPS, Rear camera and any video source to your Golf Mk7 Non-Navigation screen.
interface is a revolutionary product that allows you to add GPS satellite navigation to the original screen on the new Golf Mark 7 which is not supplied with navigation as standard. Installation is plug and play and it even allows you to use the existing touch screen to control the GPS system. In addition you can add any
external video source to your cars factory fitted screen. Once
installed, it gives you the ability to add two additional AV inputs for connecting any video source such as smartphone mirroring, DVD player, Digital TV tuner etc. It also has a
dedicated rear camera input which will automatically display the camera
image on the factory fitted screen when the reverse gear is engaged. The interface does not replace your original system - it offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance. To switch to SatNav simply hold down the 'MENU' button and then control the SatNav system via the original touch screen, just as you would with a factory fitted SatNav system!
- Clear bright graphics of all maps and directions clearly displayed
- Fully licensed updatable mapping software
- Speed Limit Sign On Map - Speed limit sign on Map with adjustable audio warning and comprehensive settings for your safety
Camera Warnings - Pre-installed database of fixed speed camera
positions will provide you with an audio-visual warnings to protect
your walled and your driving license
- Lane Assistant - Lane Assistant tells you which lane to take
- Points of Interest - Points of Interest in comprehensive categories for easier search
- Real Time Traffic - Real Time traffic lets you know what lies ahead. Recalculate routs automatically to avoid traffic jams.
European Version includes maps for:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria,
Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,
Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein,
Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,
Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
Also available for USA, Canada , South America, Australia and New Zealand
- If you require any of these mapping options please select the option
above for Other - Worldwide and then let us know in the 'order notes'
what country you require.
Multimedia GPS Interface:
- Fully integrated GPS navigation system for the Golf Mark VII.
- Original touch screen controls
- Switch between OEM display, GPS and Video inputs using the "Menu" button
- Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Two video inputs
- Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear
- Plug and Play installation with an OEM harness adapter, no cutting cables etc and full installation instructions provided.
Maintains OEM appearance and all equipment continues to functions as normal
- Video in motion - for connected video sources
- RCA video output for rear seat entertainment
The kit includes the following:
Multimedia GPS Interface
Plug and Play Harness
- LVDS connection to original screen
All essential wires and connectors
- GPS Antenna and Speaker
Rear view camera connection
This multimedia interface allows you to select the desired video source by holding down the "Menu" button. Installation involves removing head unit and then connecting the interface via a plug and play harness. Then connect the Fakra video connection to the screen. Simply attach the devices that you want to view on your navigation screen to the AV inputs.
Money Back Guarantee
Please note that you do not need have a factory installed TV tuner/GPS or have anything enabled by a VW dealer. Nor do you have to have to have any optional extras installed when the car was ordered. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied or have any issues with compatibility you can return it to us for a refund.
VW Golf Mk 7 from 2013 onwards
Skoda Octavia from 2013 onwards
BATT/ACC range : 7V~25V
Power : 0.3A @12V
Video input : 0.7V~1V Audio input : 0~5Vpp
Audio output : 4Vpp max.
Video input formats: NTSC
Video output of the AV output connector has the same format as the video input.
NAVI talkover : 0V~30V, trigger condition @>3V 3v >
CAMERA wire : 0V ~30V, Trigger condition @>3V 3v >
The system is intended for passenger use only. We cannot accept any liability of any material or personal damages caused by the installation or use of this product. Therefore installation of this product will be performed at the user full responsibility