MOSTO is the perfectly designed optical Bluetooth Handsfree device for
your prized Porsche with the PCM 2.0 or 2.1 system.
on the highly advanced Multimedia Oriented System Transport (M.O.S.T)
technology, MOSTO fits well into your car and integrate with the car
computer, steering wheel buttons, radio keypads and the central control
unit such as MMI.
the optical technology MOSTO provides high speed data transfer rates
which enable unbelievable clarity in communication quality and also
allows you to sync your phonebook faster.
Use the PCM Panel to display the Phone menu and follow the on screen
instructions to make a phone call. Displays phonebook contacts, calls
recieved, dialled numbers, missed calls etc. You may also use the
steering wheel controls to access the phone menu.
- Easy software & firmware upgrade via mini USB and Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth 2.0, up to 10 meter reception range.
- Full Bluetooth communication functions: Answer/Dial/Re-Dial/End Call/Reject Call/Call Hold/Call Waiting.
- Multiple pairing up to 4 devices.
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: HFP, HSP, Sync Profile, OPP, A2DP & AVRCP.
- Automatic phonebook sync/upload, Manual phonebook upload (under OPP mode).
- A-Z phonebook search function.
- Caller ID.
- High speed optical fiber technology for data transfer.
- Integration with car steering wheel buttons, radio keypads, and central control centre.
- Play digital music stored in the phone memory card wirelessly using A2DP and AVRCP technology.
- Dip switch for different car software.
- Excellent noise reduction and echo cancellation technology.
- Multiple language supports.
- Please note: In order to use the A2DP the CD changer in the car must be disconnected
as the A2DP uses the same input for music playback. The user can
therefore choose between CD changer (if installed) and A2DP.
Please click here to view the MOSTO video
- Junction Box
- MOST Optical Fiber Cable for Porsche
- Power Cable for Porsche
- Microphone for Porsche
- Upgrade Cable
- Manual Instruction
Compatible with the Porsche PCM 2.0 and 2.1 system.
Not compatible with the PCM 3 found in Porsche 2009 onwards.
125 mm (L) X 68.6 mm (W) X 28.3 mm (H)