iPod CD changer adapter, VW iPod, Audi, Honda, Mazda, Seat, Skoda and more! We supply both iPod and USB/MP3 interfaces.
Lexus USB/SD MP3 Interface Model V
The Xcarlink USB/SD interface allows you to connect a USB flash drive, SD card or MP3 player to your Lexus radio without any loss of sound quality. This is an ideal option if you do not have an
- Connect your MP3 player, USB
flash drive or SD card with audio files
- Set up folders as playlists or albums and select them through your car stereo and steering wheel controls
Click here for more information.
- Supports SD and large capacity SDHC cards
- Control the music via the radio or steering wheel buttons
- WMA and MP3 file support
- AUX In connection (3.5mm cable included)
- Automatic pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM etc
- Will play when
connected and pause when ignition/power is switched off
- Professional look as all wires are hidden and no cigarette lighter adapters required
- No batteries required
- New aluminium housing
Bluetooth module available to provide a hands free car kit solution with
A2DP technology for wireless music streaming
The interface connects to the CD changer port located on the back of
your car stereo. On some cars, this can be reached from the passenger
side whilst on others, you will need to remove the radio. Instructions
how to remove your radio to access the CD changer port can be found
through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
Compatible with the Lexus GS Series, IS Series, LS Series and RX Series from 1998 onwards. Please select the correct Lexus/Toyota CD changer connection from the drop down menu above.
Also compatible with
- MP3 players
- USB Flash Disks/Drives -
- All SD Cards (including SDHC)
- External Disk
- Xcarlink USB main interface
- CD changer connection
- 3.5mm line in cable
- User guide
Bluetooth A2DP Module
- Xcarlink now features a connection for an optional Bluetooth Module.
This enables it to be used as a hands free car kit system. Simply pair
it with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and it will allow you to
make or receive calls through your car stereo speakers. Also features a
microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music
playing from the interface will automatically pause when a call is made
or received, then resume once the call has ended. In addition, the
Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your
Bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
- Dimensions - 8.9 x 4.4 x 2.2 cm
- Interface cable length - 110cm