The Xcarlink Alfa Romeo car kit allows you to connect, charge and control your iPod or iPhone from your factory fitted car stereo or Navigation system. In addition, it also gives you the option to play and control audio files from a USB stick or SD card, and an AUX input for connecting any other audio device.
The interface simply connects to the CD changer port at the back of your factory stereo resulting in no loss of should quality.
Whether you wish to enjoy your music from your iPod/iPhone or if you would lo listen to your music library loaded onto a USB/SD card. The Xcarlink interface provides you with the best solution for audio integration without replacing your original system.
Optional Bluetooth module available to provide a handsfree car kit solution with A2DP technology for wireless music streaming
- Connect your iPod/iPhone, USB Flash drive, SD card or any device via Aux into your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD quality sound.
- Direct digital connection to the head unit resulting in superior sound quality compared devices that use FM modulation and other car kits
- Control via the radio or steering wheel buttons ie. Select playlists, volume control, change track, fast forward, rewind, repeat, random, volume etc
- USB/SD Card Input - Set up folders as playlists or albums and select them through your car stereo and steering wheel controls Click here for more information.
- Supports SD and large capacity SDHC cards
- Retain full functionality of the iPod or iPhone when connected, the screen is not locked in manual mode allow you to manually select music from your device.
- Play audio from every app including Spotify, Internet radio, navigation software etc
- Automatically charges your iPod/iPhone when connected.
- Automatic pausing when switching to other sources such as CD/Radio etc
- Will play when connected and pause when ignition/power is switched off
- No batteries required. The interface keeps your iPod fully charged at all times while connected
- Professional look as all wires are hidden and no cigarette lighter adapters required
- 3.5mm connection for connecting any other audio device.
The interface is plug and play and connects to the CD changer port located at the back of your factory fitted car stereo. On some cars, this can be reached from the passenger side whilst on others, you will need to remove the radio. Instructions on how to remove your radio to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
Works with all iPods & iPhones
The Xcarlink is compatible with and will provide charge to all iPod, iPhones, and iPads with the 30 pin dock connection. Also compatible with the latest iPhone models (requires genuine Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter from Apple which is not included).
Alfa 147 2000 - 2009
Alfa 156 1997 - 2005
Alfa 159 2005>
Alfa Brera 2005>
Alfa GT 2004>
Alfa Spider 2006>
Alfa Mito 2008>
Alfa Giulietta 2010>
Compatibility includes but is not limited to the following radio models:
Connect Nav+ Systems
Alfa Romeo Mito with standard (995) radio
Please see the compatibility tab for further information
Bluetooth A2DP Module - Xcarlink now features a connection for an optional Bluetooth Module. This enables it to be used as a hands free car kit system. Simply pair it with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and it will allow you to make or receive calls through your car stereo speakers. Also features a microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing from the interface will automatically pause when a call is made or received, then resume once the call has ended. In addition, the Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
3.5mm AUX cable - The 3.5mm cable allows you to connect any audio device to the Xcarlink such as an MP3 player, SatNav audio etc. Please note that this cable is not required for use with an iPod/iPhone.
- Xcarlink iPod/iPhone/USB/SD/AUX interface
- CD changer connection
- iPod/iPhone/iPad dock connection cable
- Installation/User guide
- Dimensions - 8.9 x 4.4 x 2.2 cm
- iPod cable length - 110cm
- Interface cable length - 110cm
Compatible with all of the latest generation iPod and iPhone models including:
Also compatible with all other iPods including:
- iPod Nano 1st generation
- iPod Nano 2nd generation
- iPod 3rd generation
- iPod 4th generation (Photo)
- iPod 5th generation (Video)
- iPod Mini 1st generation
- iPod Mini 2nd generation
- iPod Shuffle (via 3.5mm AUX only)
*The iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, Touch 5G and Nano 7G require an Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter in order to be used with the interface (not included).