iPod CD changer adapter, VW iPod, Audi, Honda, Mazda, Seat, Skoda and more! We supply both iPod and USB/MP3 interfaces.
New Mazda 3 5 6 CX-7 MX-5 2009> iPod Interface
The Xcarlink Mazda iPod car kit allows you to connect your iPod to your Mazda 2009-2014 factory car system without any loss of sound quality.
- Connect your
iPod to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD quality sound.
- Direct digital
connection to the head unit resulting in superior sound quality compared to FM modulators and cassette adapters.
- Control your iPod or iPhone using the radio or steering wheel buttons ie. change track, change playlist, fast forward, rewind, volume etc
- Retain full
functionality of the iPod or iPhone when connected (including click wheel). The screen is not locked in manual mode.
- Displays text on compatible radios.
- Automatic pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM etc
- Will play when
connected and pause when ignition/power is switched off
- No batteries required. The interface keeps your iPod fully charged at all times while connected
- Professional look as all wires are hidden and no cigarette lighter adapters required
- 3.5mm connection for connecting MP3/MP4 Player, iPod shuffle or any other audio device.
Bluetooth module available to provide a hands free car kit solution with
A2DP technology for wireless music streaming
- Continue to use your existing CD changer
LIVIO radio App
The Xcarlink iPod interface
now works with the LIVIO car internet radio app. This app can be
downloaded from the Apple iTunes store and gives your access to more
than 45,000 AM/FM and Internet radio streams from around the world using
your iPhone or iPod Touch.
connected to the Xcarlink interface, the app can be controlled directly
through your car stereo or navigation system and steering wheel
controls, giving you a fully integrated internet radio solution.
connects to the CD changer port located on the back of your car stereo.
On some cars, this can be reached from the passenger side whilst on
others, you will need to remove the radio. Instructions how to remove
your radio to access the CD
changer port can be found
through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
Xcarlink is compatible with and will provide charge to all iPod,
iPhones and iPads with the 30 pin dock connection. Also compatible with
the iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE as well as the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (requires genuine Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter which is not included).
Compatible with the Mazda 3, Mazda 5, Mazda CX-7, Mazda MX-5 (2009 onwards) and the Mazda 6 (2010 onwards). Please see the compatibility tab for further information.
Bluetooth A2DP Module
- Xcarlink now features a connection for an optional Bluetooth Module.
This enables it to be used as a hands free car kit system. Simply pair
it with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and it will allow you to
make or receive calls through your car stereo speakers. Also features a
microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music
playing from the interface will automatically pause when a call is made
or received, then resume once the call has ended. In addition, the
Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your
Bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
3.5mm AUX cable
- The 3.5mm cable allows you to connect any audio device to the
Xcarlink such as an MP3 player, iPod shuffle, satellite radio etc.
Please note that this cable is not required for use with an iPod.
- Xcarlink iPod interface
- CD changer connection
- iPod/iPhone/iPad dock connection cable
- User guide
- Dimensions - 8.9 x 4.4 x 2.2 cm
- iPod cable length - 110cm
- Interface cable length - 110cm
This interface is compatible with the following radios: However, if your Mazda 6 is fitted with the radio below then SKU3 will be compatible rather than SKU3-2.
Compatible with all of the latest generation iPod and iPhone models including:
Also compatible with all other iPods including:
- iPod Nano 1st generation
- iPod Nano 2nd generation
- iPod 3rd generation
- iPod 4th generation (Photo)
- iPod 5th generation (Video)
- iPod Mini 1st generation
- iPod Mini 2nd generation
- iPod Shuffle (via 3.5mm AUX only)
*The iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, Touch 5G and Nano 7G require an Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter in order to be used with the interface (not included).